Saturday, November 17, 2012

Law School Concept Get Out of My Head!

Image courtesy of thebestcolleges.org.
I'm getting that urge again. That crazy urge to apply, attend and complete law school. It really is ridiculously impossible at present. Here's what kicked it off.

I received an email message from Concord Law School of Kaplan University. Granted, I gave them my email address because I was strongly considering the school as an option about 5 years ago. But after I made my decision to NOT persue, I never expected to hear from them again. The email contained a survey about my thoughts when i was considering the school. Something in my gut, makes me think that it is a marketing ploy to dredge up that very feeling. How dare they try to manipulate me!

Anywho, I filled it out (like the sheep that I am) and now expect to hear from them again..and again...and again.

Oh, law school predeliction, I wish I knew how to quit you?!

~ Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment